1.                                                                 My selections:


Classmates' selections:



       There was one photo that my classmates chose that overlapped with my choices. Otherwise, our choices were quite different. I chose the first photo because I liked the way all of the lights had a starburst effect. I chose the second photo because I liked the imperfections of the sticker such as the folded side, curled corner, and dirt. I think that the third image was chosen because of the vibrancy of the blue and the fourth because it shows more colors than blue and is more exposed than some of my other photos.

2.

       Out of the three photos, this one captured my attention the most. The first thing that I noticed was the shadow partially obscuring the couple's faces. The shadow produces interesting angles and draws my attention to the woman's eye. This, along with the detail and black and white nature of the photo, adds elements of drama and intimacy that make the photo more raw.
       The couple's pose is intriguing. The man's face appears stoic, averting his eyes from the camera, while his arm is wrapped around the woman in a protective manner. In contrast, the woman is smiling and making eye contact with the camera while her hand gently caresses the man's arm. This makes me want to learn more about the individuals and their lives together.

Comments

Popular Posts